Friday, June 12, 2009

Another day in friggin paradise...

Yeah, yeah... just so you all know, it's been a cool and comfortable 66 degrees here for quite some time, wouldn't know it was June in CALIFORNIA!!!!!! I can't complain though, sure makes working outside a whole lot more comfortable.

So, my business is up and running! What is really funny, is the majority of my "clients" are people that I worked with previously, when I was with W*****. They called W****, someone came and did the inspection, and clients were unhappy with the results... then they called me!! So, I have to think my previous employer, for doing such a crummy job, my clients trust me - and knew I could help them! My inner "bitch" is a little smug about this. Hmmm.. do I like this about myself? Why not! Well, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment